Traybake Green Curry
Mae Jum green curry paste makes a fantastic base to this veg-packed coconut bake. Serve with jasmine rice for a fragrant and hearty dinner.
400 g broccoli florets
400 g cauliflower florets
2 bok choys, halved
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
30 g piece of ginger, grated
35 g Mae Jum Green Curry Paste
1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
200 ml vegetarian stock
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce (optional, skip for vegan recipe)
30 g desiccated coconut
20 panko breadcrumbs
20 g white and/or black sesame seeds
3 spring onions, chopped, to finish
5 g fresh coriander, to finish
1 lime, cut into wedges
200 g jasmine rice, cooked, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
2. Place the broccoli florets, cauliflower and bok choy on a baking tray and add the coconut oil, garlic cloves and ginger. Season with salt, mix well and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
3. Preheat the coconut milk in a small saucepan or microwave, and add 3 tbsp of the Mae Jum Green Curry Paste. Mix with a spoon until the paste dissolves. Add the soy sauce and fish sauce.
4. Mix the coconut milk mixture with the vegetarian stock.
5. Pour the liquid mix into a baking tray.
6. Mix the desiccated coconut, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds together in a separate bowl. Sprinkle over the rest.
7. Return the baking tray to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, top with the spring onions and a generous amount of fresh coriander. Serve with jasmine rice and lime wedges on the side.