Summer Fruit Breakfast Crumble
Crumble for breakfast? Yes please! Make the most of frozen berries in this easy crumble recipe. We’ve topped with Husk and Honey’s cinnamon bark and cranberry porridge which turns golden and crunchy once baked.
500 g frozen mix berries, defrosted
100 g apricots, stoned and halved
Zest of one small lemon
50 g caster sugar
250 g Husk and Honey Cinnamon Bark & Cranberry porridge
100 g wholemeal flour
70 ml coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the berries and apricots in a medium size bowl. Add the lemon zest and sugar and mix well.
3. Transfer the fruits to a baking dish.
4. Place the Husk and Honey Cinnamon Bark & Cranberry porridge, wholemeal flour, coconut oil and honey in a medium size bowl. Mix all the ingredients until well combined and all the oats are covered in the coconut oil.
5. Top the fruit mixture with the crumble topping and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve warm with a natural yoghurt on the side.