A homemade pesto is bursting with aromatic basil, nutty Parmesan and pine nuts. We love using fusilli as the small shapes perfectly scoops up the pesto.
If you're feeling a little lazy, we won't judge if you want to use Purely Pesto's award-winning Basil Pesto instead!
Recipe adapted from Yorkshire Pasta
Pine nuts, 25g
Basil leaves, 45g
Gay Farmer olive oil, 150ml
Garlic clove, 1
Parmesan cheese, 55g, grated
Yorkshire Pasta fusilli, 200g
1. Cook your pasta following pack instructions.
2. Lightly toast the pine nuts, then allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Place the basil, olive oil, garlic and pine nuts in a food processor.
4. Blitz until well mixed, then add the grated Parmesan.
5. Toss through the pasta and serve.