Get your morning off to a great start with a batch of oat muffins. We’ve used Rock My Bowl’s spiced cardamom and apricot granola to add a great texture to these easy morning muffins. They’re perfect for when you’re on-the-go, or to enjoy with your morning espresso.
225 g white flour
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
160 g light brown sugar
180 g Rock My Bowl Cardamom and Apricot Granola
250 ml natural yoghurt
80 ml sunflower oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and 150 g of Rock My Bowl Cardamom and Apricot Granola.
3. In a second bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together: natural yoghurt, egg and the sunflower oil.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
5. Fill the muffin cases two-thirds full and top with remaining granola.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and cool before serving.