Harissa Roasted Baby Potatoes
How do you make new potatoes even better? You roast them with punchy harissa and top with spicy ‘nduja. Serve these potatoes with whole roast chicken for a super-savoury side dish.
600 g new potatoes, scrubbed
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp harissa
Flaky sea salt
10 g fresh parsley, chopped
50 g Capreolus Dorset 'Nduja
100 g natural yoghurt
2 tbsp Purely Pesto Parsley Pesto
20 g pine nuts, toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain and leave to cool. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the olive oil, harissa, flaky salt and parsley to the potatoes and mix.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a previously prepared baking tray and roast for 30 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and top with pieces of the Capreolus Dorset 'Nduja. Roast for another 5 minutes and transfer to a serving dish.
6. Mix the natural yoghurt together with 1 tbsp of Purely Pesto Parsley Pesto and top the potatoes just before serving, together with toasted pine nuts and remaining pesto.