Burger and Chips
Burger and chips – need we say more? We’ve given the family favourite a twist by adding chipotle chilli jam, molasses bacon and rosemary salt. You can top your burger however you like, but if you’re after a little weeknight treat, try our additions.
Beef burgers, 2
Brioche buns, 2
Frozen chips, as many as you fancy
Welsh Homestead Smokery chipotle jam
Welsh Homestead Smokery rum and molasses bacon
Welsh Homestead Smokery smoked rosemary salt
Baby gem lettuce, washed and torn
Smoked cheddar cheese, a few pieces per burger
1. First, grill your burgers, bacon and cook chips following packet instructions.
2. While the burgers are cooking, gently toast or grill the sliced brioche buns.
3. Just before the burger is cooked, add a couple of slices of smoked cheddar and place under the grill until melted.
4. To assemble, place a burger in a brioche bun and top with a spoonful of chipotle jam, sliced tomato and baby gem lettuce.
5. Sprinkle smoked rosemary salt over the chips, and tuck in.